As the world reels from the COVID-19 crisis, Australia is now proactively dealing with the devastating effects to our businesses and communities.
During this extraordinary time, we all have a part to play in stopping the spread of the COVID-19. Sista Girl Sign & Print is doing this through helping our customers communicate advice and guidance from our experts.
Sista Girl has created a dedicated public and workplace health and safety catalogue. This features health notices and alternative safety solutions. We are providing solutions that will assist in the management of social distancing and sharing of information about COVID-19. The range includes options for workplace and public environments.
What’s inside the catalogue?
- Floor graphics – for help with social distancing
- Roster signs – temporary communications (for example, “take-away only”)
- Corflute signs – temporary signage (for example, “wash your hands”, “do not enter”)
- Indoor / Outdoor window and wall vinyl signs – high effective visual signs
- Bollard covers – temporary communications (for example, “take-away only”)
- Grass spike signs – moveable signs (for example, “attention visitors – do not leave your vehicle”)
- Standee – large queue management standing signs
- Vinyl banners – customise messages
In particular employers have an important role to play in helping to manage the COVID-19 crisis. As a part of your communications plan, you should have clear information displayed in the workplace about what your employees should be doing, or not doing.
Our dedicated public and workplace health and safety solutions mean we are able to quickly customise and print highly effective visual communications for your workplace. Our solutions are offered at trade prices as we feel strongly this is a time to pull together, to help each other and ensure people are informed and safe.
If you are looking for something more custom, our designers and signage experts are on standby to help.
Till we return to less extraordinary times, to all our customers please take care.